In this week's episode I interview Tobias of the YouTube Channel Surfaced Studio. Tobias provides a different kind of filmmaking and visual effect tutorials - which he calls 'edutainment'. He covers Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition and other great filmmaking and VFX tools & techniques, and more recently has added Houdini to the list.
Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/user/SurfacedStudio
Correction: The next version of Blackmagic's DaVinci Resolve Studio is dropping down to $299US from $999US, not Fusion (My Bad, but there’s always hope).
- Rocketjump (Freddie W): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XzdZ4KcI8Y
- Video Copilot (Andrew Kramer): http://www.videocopilot.net/
- NBN: http://www.nbnco.com.au/ (The new broadband rollout in Australia to increase our woefully slow internet speeds. Still slow compared to other parts of the world though)
- Top 5 Reasons To Learn Houdini Today!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLbx01wvGfw
- FYI: GST is a 10% Goods And Services Tax applied to most items and services in Australia.
- "... study suggests that spoilers can actually increase our enjoyment of literature"; https://www.wired.com/2011/08/spoilers-dont-spoil-anything/
- Chocolatesoop on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chocolatesoop/
- The new Robot 3D Models I’ve been working on:
The VFX Apprentice Podcast is for people who love Visual Effect, CG, 3D, Film, Games or VR. It’s for student, hobbyists, and professionals alike. Join our host Andrew Buttigieg as he interviews artists and learns about their individual journeys, past and present projects, tips and tricks, and advice for breaking into the industry.